Humic Acid Liquid
Humic Acid Liquid
Humic Acid Liquid facilitates the rapid penetration of micronutrients into root nodules, aiding in their easy absorption. By holding nutrients in a favorable manner, it enhances their availability for plants. Additionally, it stimulates hormone production, leading to improved plant growth and development. Humic Acid Liquid increases soil organic matter, creating a pathway for swift nutrient absorption through the roots, thereby enhancing plant resilience against environmental stressors. Moreover, it promotes the development of healthy white roots and improves the availability of essential nutrients such as phosphorus, iron, manganese, and zinc. Furthermore, it facilitates the transfer of micro-nutrients within crops and activates crucial plant hormones.
Mechanism of Action
Humic acid liquid when applied in the soil through drip irrigation it enhances the development of roots.
It helps the micro nutrients to penetrate the root nodules faster.
It holds the nutrients in such a way that it can be absorbed easily. It also enhances hormones.
- Increases chlorophyll content in plant.
- It increase white root development.
- Increases the availability of Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, and Zinc.
Soil Application: Apply 500 ml to 1 litre humic acid in one acre land with fertilizer through drip irrigation.
Seed Treatment /Seed Dressing: Apply 100 ml of humic acid for 1 kg of seeds and soak them for 1hr.
Fruit Crops: Banana, Avocados, Apple, Guava, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, Dragon Fruit, Watermelon etc.
Vegetable Crops: Potato, Tomato, Okra, Cabbage, Spinach, Bitter gourd, Bottlegourd, Cucumber, Capsicum, etc.
Using Humic Acid Liquid offers several advantages for plant growth and soil health. Here are some key benefits:
- Soil structure improvement: Humic acids enhance soil structure by promoting soil aggregation, which improves soil porosity, water infiltration, and root development.
- Nutrient retention: have the ability to chelate nutrients, making them more available for plants. This improves nutrient retention in the soil and reduces nutrient leaching.
- Increased nutrient uptake: stimulate nutrient uptake by plants, enhancing the absorption of essential elements and promoting overall plant growth and vigor.